Three Ingredient Trader Joe’s Recipe: Who here loves Trader Joe’s, raise your hand?!? I can’t see you, but I am imagining that you are raising your hand. And if you’re not, we can’t be friends. KIDDING!!
But really, if you have never been to a Trader Joe’s before, you NEED to go. I have only just recently become obsessed with it, and I am here wondering what took me so long.
Their prices are great. Their variety is amazing. They have so many products that make cooking a quick and easy meal so, well, quick and easy! And they have so many healthy items too! It is just an overall amazing place to shop.
Anyway, now that I am done raving about Trader Joe’s, let’s get to the main point… a THREE INGREDIENT Trader Joe recipe that you will have done in no time.
Technically, I also use salt, water, oil, and butter also… so it makes this recipe technically 7 ingredients. But the reason I call this a 3 ingredient recipe is that-
- The 3 main ingredients are from trader joe’s
- everyone has water, butter, oil, and salt in their house. So I just didn’t want to count them.
Okay, so here is the recipe for Trader Joe’s Three Ingredient Chicken Sausage with Sautéd Gnocchi and Roasted Cauliflower.
Ingredients- Three Ingredient Trader Joe’s Recipe
- one package of Trader Joe’s roasted garlic (or any flavor you like) chicken sausage
- one package of Trader Joe’s frozen tri-color cauliflower
- one package of Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- pinch of salt
- tablespoon of butter
- drizzle of oil
- 1/4 cup of water
Directions- Three Ingredient Trader Joe’s Recipe
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with tin foil
- Slice the sausages into bite-sized pieces. Put them on one side of the baking sheet
- On the other side of the baking sheet, put the frozen tri-color cauliflower
- Drizzle them both with a little bit of oil, and sprinkle the cauliflower with a pinch of salt
- Put the tray in the oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Now, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. When that is heated up, and the frozen gnocchi and 1/4 cup of water. Cook until the water is mostly gone
- Once the water is mostly gone, add the tablespoon of butter and saute for about 5 minutes
- Plate everything together and you are done!
What do you think about this Three Ingredient Trader Joe’s Recipe? Let me know in the comments down below!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram!
Follow us on Tik Tok!
On Tik Tok, I posted a video of me making this recipe. So check it out if you want to see it step by step!
Post you make like: Top 17 Hidden Veggie Recipes that Kids Will Love!